PhD Thesis: Table of Contents
Below you can find a complete table of contents for all thesis-related posts (you can also get to the posts via the “thesis” tag I have used for each). Enjoy!
- Additional Front Material
- Chapter 1: Background
- Chapter 2: SyMBA: a Web-based metadata and data archive for biological experiments
- Chapter 3: Saint: a Web application for model annotation utilising syntactic integration
- Chapter 4: Model Format OWL integrates multiple SBML specification documents
- Chapter 5: Rule-based mediation for the semantic integration of systems biology data
- Chapter 6: General discussion
And, if you’re interested in how I performed the conversion, I’ve written about that too.